Howard Friedman Trade Show Consulting
Getting the most from face-to-face marketing & TRADE SHOWS
Common Attendance Goals:
- See the latest new products and identify trends
- Find lower cost products
- Secure "show special pricing" offers
- Compare alternative products/services
- Meet with senior leaders of your vendor companies
- Learn the latest information at educational conferences
- Network with industry colleagues, competitors and suppliers
Howard's Top 10 Ideas for Convention or Tradeshow Attendees:
1. Register early for the convention or trade show online.
2. Prioritize your most pressing business challenges that might have suppliers at the trade show.
3. Decide who will attend from your company.
4. Do your research and develop an “A-list” of "must see" suppliers, and a “B-list of "nice to see".
5. Plot booth locations on a show floorplan to save time.
6. Review the educational conference programming and register in advance to save time.
7. Work your A-List and B-List of exhibitors.
8. Walk the entire show floor--looking for innovative smaller companies
9. Collect business cards and take notes on the back to assist follow-up/interesting findings.
10. Conduct a team meeting at the end of each day, share innovative products and insights.
View Video (American Express Open Forum) For Trade Show Attendee Best Practices:
Howard Friedman Tradeshow © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.